Wednesday, January 1, 2014

28 weeks


28 weeks = Chinese cabbage! :-)

I found out that I'm slightly anemia which I read is common for carrying twins. I have to take a slow release iron supplement along with my prenatal vitamins and vitamin D. Also the urine culture was normal. 

I've officially entered the THIRD TRIMESTER! woohoo! Nothing much new, growing and uncomfortable as usual, burning back pain. Maybe I'm starting to notice my feet are swelling slightly because my shoes sometimes feel tighter. 

My baby shower is this Sunday, January 5. I'm excited and nervous. My mom recently bought us a nice changing table/dresser from Target. And my dad bought us a rocking recliner! Rochelle sent us a double baby monitor and Nancy finished up with our larger registry items such as two awesome bouncer/swings, highchairs (one a shower gift from Lois), and our double stroller!! We are very lucky! Now to start organizing... :-) 

Here's what Bill is doing for fun today 

No comments:

Post a Comment