Thursday, January 16, 2014

30 weeks

Wow... 30 weeks have gone by! The babies are the size of cabbages. I have less than 55 days left until 38 weeks. Huh?!?

Everything is going fine.

Driving is becoming more and more challenging, especially long trips. The baby girl is up under my right ribs and it gets quite uncomfortable when I'm stuck in one spot driving, especially when she is moving and stretching. 

I've been doing 100% receptionist work now and it is pretty boring but better than standing for 8 hours at a time. I also started my reduced schedule which is 7:30am to 12pm everyday. Let's just say the afternoons are boring. I can't really go out shopping or anywhere because its difficult to walk too much and carry much. I spend a lot of time watching boring and terrible tv shows and hanging out with the dogs. 

We have an ultrasound tomorrow, we will see where to go from there and what position the babies are in. 

These are our twin babies from our "Breastfeeding Basics" class at Isis Parenting on Saturday. Sadly, Isis has closed it's doors since the weekend. I was looking forward to going there once the babies were born because they did mom and me classes. I will have to find an alternative now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment