Thursday, December 26, 2013

We had two appointments today on our day off. I'm so glad that Bill came with me, we had a lot of waiting today. 

I had an ultrasound this morning. Both babies were very active. They currently weigh in at 2lbs 5 ounces which is in the 51 and 53% percentiles for their gestational age. No concerns with the anatomy or size. We had some discussions with the doctor there, I'll go back in three weeks then do a NST, non stress test in which they monitor my blood pressure and babies heart rates etc. I'll need to have those every week.

She said they generally shoot for a 38 week delivery with twins. Currently,the babies are in the transverse position which is horizontal, aka the wrong way for natural delivery. She said this càn change at anytime. 

Later in the afternoon, I had an ob appointment. I had white blood cells in my urine so they're doing a culture to the lab. I also did the 1 hour gestational diabetes test and CBC to the lab. I will not hear results unless its abnormal. She didn't talk much about delivery with me. I go back there in two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment