Monday, November 25, 2013

23 week ultrasound


We had our 23 week ultrasound today. Both babies are 1.3lbs and measuring at the same rate for a singleton. The doctor said that'll change around 32 weeks, where the growth slows down. My cervix is 3.9cm long which is great. It should be at least 2.5cm otherwise there is a risk of preterm labor. Both heart rates were in the 140s. Everything looked good! Still have a boy and a girl. :-) 

I also mentioned to him that I was having tightening (contractions) often and he said it may be normal for me but if it changes in intensity or quantity, to call and I will likely have to go in to have them evaluate me. My next ultrasound is 12/23 and next OB appointment is 12/13. We also scheduled a maternity unit tour for 1/4/14. 



The ultrasound technician tried out a 3D ultrasound, only got the baby girl, the boy was head away for the probe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment