Thursday, November 7, 2013

20 weeks!!! HALFWAY

I can't believe it's already half over. In a way, it went by quickly but on the other hand, I can't believe I have so much longer to go! According to my app, the babies are the size of a small canteloupe but another website calls them as big as a banana! For this week, I'm going to go with bananas. :-D

I'm feeling well this week, but have a "full" feeling. Sometimes uncomfortable while I try to get up from sitting/lying down. I have been having some heartburn occasionally. Sometimes, I feel little flutters of kicking but sometimes I don't. I can't wait until it starts into full blown kicks!

I've received a mini collection of baby clothes so far from family, a small section of a clothes rack! It's nice to get clothes, they are SO CUTE. I can't wait to use them on my babies.

I've been going back and forth deciding between disposable and cloth diapers. The modern cloth diapers are so adorable, save a lot of money but can be messy. There are pros and cons to each. I've read that having twins, you can easily go through 5,000 diapers in the first year. Not only is that expensive but also it's troubling to imagine all of the diapers going to waste away for 500 years.

I have another appointment next Tuesday with my OB.

No comments:

Post a Comment