Wednesday, November 20, 2013

22 weeks

Ok.. This week my babies are the size of a spaghetti squash. WHAT?! Those things are huge. I also says they are about one pound. Last time I had my ultrasound, thy were larger than the app said they should be. Scary!!

Since last week, my back is absolutely killing! It's only after long periods of standing, of course this is what I do all day long at work. It is the area between my shoulders and my low back. It starts to twang then burns all the way across making it actually unbearable to stand to walk around. My chiropractor said its because of my center of gravity has changed and my back muscles are "firing", something something about lactic acid build up and burning. His suggestion is to sit more. Uhhh. Sometimes it hurts to even cook dinner after a day at work! I have chronic back issues and this is way different. 

Also, I'm sick. :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment