Thursday, August 8, 2013

Twins!


It's official. We are having TWINS!

 As we started the ultrasound, my doctor said with concern, "how many did we put IN?!?" And I said two.. She didn't respond for what seemed like hours, leaving me to see all sorts of black blogs on the screen. She finally said that there were two. I was so nervous there were three or more!! 

The babies are measuring on schedule, with heart rates on 140 and 133 in which 120-160 is normal and measuring at 7 weeks old, which I am technically 7 weeks and 1 day. My due date is March 26 but twins can come 3-4 weeks early. She believes they are not identical and they have their own amniotic sacs which is good. 

I have been officially released from the fertility office and have to find a ob/gyn. I have one but I don't know if I should get a different one or not. 



BABY A


BABY B
 
           
     
BOTH BABIES 

                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment