Friday, August 23, 2013

I've been having a nice time at work playing the pregnant girl. I haven't been lifting too much and so in turn I haven't been breaking my back! :-) although I come home from work and plop on the couch which doesn't help either. 

I have been trying to figure out information about the genetic testing I have scheduled at South Shore Hospital on 9/16. I have an ultrasound and blood test (Harmony test) scheduled. It doesn't appear the Harmony test will be covered without a purpose so I need to look into this. It's all very confusing! And the insurance company can't give me an answer of course. 

In other news, we've come to the realization that our house isn't big enough for a baby, nevermind two babies! Not many options for that one but we're working on it. 

So there's some other information other than cute ultrasound pictures! And I've finally come around to being excited rather than in disbelief!! Bring on the babies! 

1 comment:

  1. Just continue to be careful about lifting or straining. We're worried about the Cancer Walk coming up... Glad you're excited though! Is the nausea lessening at all? Soon... Love, N & B

    ReplyDelete