Wednesday, August 21, 2013

9 weeks - green olives

I had to go to the doctors this afternoon. I had some minor bleeding and called the  nurse at my doctors office freaking out. All I had been doing is washing my friends dog. She had me come in for an ultrasound just to check. Everything was normal and doing fine. The twins are still there. Part of me was really wondering were they both still there all this time? But they are doing well. I go back on 9/20. Until then I'm on "pelvic rest" and no lifting over 15lbs. The good part of all of this was that I was getting anxious having to wait over a month for my appointment and now I got to see the babies sooner. Not like I wanted it this way! Here's some new pictures! 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you and the little babies are ok!!! I appreciate your size comparison!
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! We are so glad you and the babies are okay. Freaking out indeed! You must be relieved that you're all good. Make sure Bill understands "pelvic rest"! ;-) Love to the 4 of you, Nancy & Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guys! Mom

    ReplyDelete