Monday, February 10, 2014

I had my 34ish week appointment today. She was having trouble finding both heartbeats again because we weren't 100% sure of their positions so she did a quick ultrasound. Both babies are now transverse again! They're lying with their heads on the left and body and legs to the right. Ouch!! She felt the lumps that are their heads :-)

She is happy to see I'm moving along and almost at 34 weeks. After 34 weeks, a babies lungs are more mature and I don't any supplemental steroid injections. She said 35 weeks is even better and less chance of having to have them go to the NICU. 

However, my blood pressure was the highest it's been at 140/80 so I had repeat bloodwork for preeclampsia.. She will only call if its abnormal. If my blood pressure remains high, delivering sooner is a possibility. 

Busy week with more appointments, nonstress test tomorrow and on Friday, an ultrasound and nonstress test. I have an appointment for next Thursday with the doctor that is scheduled to do the csection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment