Saturday, October 19, 2013

I had my doctors appointment yesterday. I also finally heard back from my pcps office.. A month later. My vitamin D level is really low. The insufficient range is 20-29 and normal, 30-100. Mine is 18! I saw on my paperwork, it was previously low. Thanks for telling me... She wants me to come in for a prescription. I took this info to my ob yesterday. She is not concerned. She wants to wait until after the pregnancy to address it. She suggested an OTC vitamin D for now, along with my prenatal vitamin. 

The harmony test was normal!! There is a 1/10,000 chance of a chromosomal abnormality. She said that's the highest ratio you can have. 

I heard the heartbeats, 151 and 130. Both were found in the right side, meaning the flutters I feel are probably from feet kicking. :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great results all around! Don't worry about the vitamin D. My doc says everyone in New England is naturally D deficient because our weather prevents us from being in the sun a lot (also we're supposed to wear sunscreen!) I take an OTC D + Calcium which puts me in the normal range. Happy Flutters!!! XO

    ReplyDelete