Saturday, June 29, 2013

next...

I had another ultrasound this morning, this time with Dr Huang. It turns out that my doctor is on vacation for a few weeks. Thanks for letting me know....grrr. So Dr Huang will be taking care of me for the rest of the cycle. She is super bubbly and friendly. I really like her actually. So maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Awaiting my blood results as usual but I need to return on Monday morning. She said egg retrieval is Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. The follicles are about 12mm now and she said they won't do the retrieval until the largest follicle is 18mm. All is well otherwise!

Doctor called, estrogen level is currently 743, up from 415 on Thursday. I am to continue on the Gonal F 225 units in the evening and Ganirelex in the morning until Monday when I will return again for another ultrasound and bloodwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment