Wednesday, September 25, 2013

14 weeks today. The babies are the size of lemons! 

I feel fine, hardly any nausea but still waves of fatigue. 

I've started my baby registry. What a nightmare trying to figure out what I need!! And then, to figure out what things I need two of! I have spent hours and hours looking things up online. It's very overwhelming thinking I need all these items and that I have no clue about anything! I'll figure it out but it'll just take time, I suppose. 

I did get approved for the Harmony test but the lab at South Shore Hospital isn't covered by my insurance. How would the average person know or think to check that? The lab is outsourced. This also happened to me at Newton Welleslley Hospital at my hysteroscopy... The anesthesiologist was a third party contractor and was "out of network" so we got a bill for her portion. That is crazy!! How would I ever know that the doctor on that day during that time was not covered by my insurance. They ended up covering it but still. Bill had to call and argue with them. The hassle shouldn't have to happen . Anyway, I'm waiting on my doctors office to arrange the lab test for me. 

Not much else to report. 

No comments:

Post a Comment